Frequently Asked Questions
Questions about Tristate Discount Real Estate and the services we offer with each question’s numbered answer below
- How are we different from other area real estate wholesalers?
- How are you able to find these properties at such a discount?
- Are properties on this site different from properties found on the MLS?
- What type of financing can I use to buy a property from Tristate Discount Real Estate?
- How do I make an offer on a property?
- What is the inspection process for Tristate Discount Real Estate?
- How often do you add new investment properties in Northern Kentucky and Greater Cincinnati to the site and Preferred Buyers List?
- Do you charge any fees to buy or sell a home?
1. How are we different from other area real estate wholesalers?
A: We are real estate investors ourselves who have both flipping and buy and hold experience. Because of this, we work really hard to ensure each and every property we offer is of great value, has great ROI potential and our approach is to be straight forward and honest about everything we do. One of our goals is to have our rehab estimates appropriate and our ARV at the “sell quickly” price. Opinions of rehab costs/ value / rents are given as a courtesy and no guarantees are expressed or implied. Just check our testimonials and/or contact us. We want to do many deals with our cash buyers and will work tirelessly to maintain a strong relationship with you.
2. How are you able to find these properties at such a discount?
A: Since the launch of our company we’ve created systems and procedures that allow for the highest and best use of our time. With that said, we take our collective 27 years of real estate and executive level sales experience to find great properties and negotiate tremendous deals for the investors we work with. We are laser focused on becoming one of the best real estate investment companies in the Greater Cincinnati Area and we look forward to working with you.
3. Are properties on this site different from properties found on the MLS?
A: Most properties you’ll find on our site are ones you’ll never find on the MLS. The MLS is the “Multiple Listing Service” which is where real estate agents list properties for sale. We work directly with the homeowners to solve their problem more quickly and cheaper than listing it on the MLS. Also, the abbreviated inspection process and quick close are also differences from the MLS. Please call us and we can walk you thru the entire process
4. What type of financing can I use to buy a property from Tristate Discount Real Estate?
A: We primarily work with Cash Buyers who either have cash to close in under 14 days or who have access to hard money because our deals are at such a discount. However, since we are creative real estate investors ourselves, please contact us today and we would be happy to speak with you about helping you get to your real estate goals.
5. How do I make an offer on a property?
A: It is recommended that you act quickly if you like a property we are offering since they are at such a tremendous discount. All you need to do is head over to our Contact Us (hyperlink to contact page) page and send us an email or give us a call. We take highest and best offers first come first serve… and telephone tends to be the quickest. Once you connect with us and you want to purchase the property, we’ll require a non-refundable earnest deposit to secure your offer on that property before we take it off the market. And we want you to be 100% comfortable and confident in your decisions so call us and we’ll answer any questions you have.
6. What is the inspection process for Tristate Discount Real Estate?
A: Since we primarily work with real estate investors who are cash buyers and our deals fly off the shelves, the inspection process has to be abbreviated. Bring your contractors before you make an offer and have them inspect the property and help you create a rehab budget. Our deals are already discounted for many of the defects that a professional home inspector would find. If this abbreviated inspection process isn’t to your liking, then we recommend you find your next real estate investment on the MLS and/or FSBO.
7. How often do you add new investment properties in Northern Kentucky and Greater Cincinnati to the site and Preferred Buyers List?
A: Since one of our goals is to become one of the biggest and best real estate investment companies, we’re always sourcing new investment properties… and add new properties to this site on a continual basis. So, check back often as our properties tend to sell very very quickly. And if you complete our Investor Profile and send it back to us, we’ll also send you our deals that match your buying criteria via email and text.
8. Do you charge any fees to buy or sell a home?
A: We don’t charge homeowners any fees to help them find a solution. We purchase properties at a win-win price. When you buy an investment property from us, we buy the property at a steep discount,put a fair margin to cover all of our marketing and systems costs, and a fair profit, then sell it to you… and you pay a still deeply discounted price. A win-win for all.