If assigning?: East Row Home Buyers LLC is a principal party in a assignable Purchase contract which allows a purchase of a home in Newport. The decision has been made to offer this Purchase Contract to another “Cash Buyer” so as to allow you or your buyer the opportunity to buy this home. Agents add your commission on top of the Minimum Assignment Price.
All brick Italianate 2 bed, 1 bath property, just under 1,100 sq ft on a 2,100 sq ft lot in central newport. Home is in need of a rehab so bring your contractors as this property will sell quickly. Starting price is $22,900 and we’ll let the highest and best offer know within 24 hours of the property inspection. This is a cash only only sale. Call East Row Home Buyers at 859-549-4300 with your questions. Please RSVP. Here are more pics https://photos.app.goo.gl/xTef2lEXuXD6F2yI3
- All brick home with a great urban location just off Monmouth Street.
- Just minutes to everything including OTR, Pavilion Krogers, Newport on the Levee etc
- Huge investments being made just around the corner on the 900 block of York
- Added safety with the firehouse across the street.
- Property has many options
- Build to suite a law office
- Keep it a lower end rental
- Make it a swank urban rental
- Dormer the roof and flip this into an urban 2/2
- Home was lived in just last year so updates are required but you may be able to save some money if you keep it a rental.
- Roof condition unknown
- Solid bones including the foundation. Some brick work on the exterior would be needed but it is a simple fix.
- Zoned commercial so are you looking for an office?
- Or rezone it residential
Offers: Must be received no later than 24hrs from end of inspection period
Please do your own “Due Diligence”!! Details of the House, as stated in the Purchase Agreement, were Provided by Homeowner and via Public Record or Public Information.
SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY PLEASE. Buyer must be purchasing with cash, hard or private money and able to close within (10) days or less. $2,500 Non-Refundable deposit due upon acceptance of assignment of contract. Property being sold “as is”, any and all inspections and certifications, including Certificate of Occupancy will be Buyer’s responsibility. Free and clear title, quick closing offered.